Thread: 2477: Mr. Clean
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 12:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Girl
Chamsa! Chamsa!

With peace and love I am not quoting anyone to single them out but rather to clarify what seems like the vibe of the response in general.

Let's be clear, I'm not asking Keith for support. I'm asking him to participate in our business.

This isn't "Chemda's your girl". It's not his ex. It's not me being a "planner". I'm actually not a planner. I would like to run screening from all of this but I can't.

This is me saying:

They said to talk to my work about being away and what that means. That's Keith. But he's not ready until he "really knows".
We don't know dick and since we've posted this show, I've been informed of more bullshit that I have to deal with and AGAIN am being called to take tests.

My time is not mine. I don't have choices about WHEN to talk about this. It's now.

I'm feeling more sick. I'm taking more tests. I don't have time off.

There is no time.

No one's "got this". We meet and make sure that we have as much covered and anticipated as possible so that we can put out more shows. We talk about alternatives as much as possible.

But not talking to me about it because someone's not ready means I have to do it. So I will. Until I can't.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote