View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 05:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Piscean
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Issues and Questions

Two bugs with the app.
1. I have push notification turned on, but didn't receive a notification in the hour leading up to today's live show.

2. The Live Show tab counted down to the live show start time. The last I saw was 4 minutes, and then I got tied up with work stuff. I came back to the app 20 minutes later (~15 minutes into the show) and the Live Show page shows next live show in 0 0 0 0. I expected to be able to join the current live show in progress.

I checked the Shows tab to see if I could join there, but it's not there yet, presumably because it's still being recorded.

Lastly, a suggestion. I logged into the app with my forum creds. When I follow the Comment link from a past show, it takes me to a web view of the forum for that show. But it doesn't log me in. Any chance of passing my creds to that page so I can immediately participate, rather than needing to log in?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote