View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 02:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
memecherry
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Another quick note... I'm not even THAT scared of Trump himself, I'm scared of the cabinet of evil idiots he will put in place to roll out policies that will "MAGA" aka White, male & conservative again... Cause I believe deep down inside he didn't think he would win, cause he never really cared about being president. The VP choices were vetted for a person that could do the job for him.. Pence was the choice....

I'm scared of Pence as VP
I'm scared Ben Carson is being considered for sec of education
I'm scared Sarah Palin is being considered for a position in the cabinet
I'm scared Giuliani & Christie are being considered for high positions in our federal government.
I'm scared the racist sheriff that just got voted out of position in Arizona is being considered for his cabinet

I'm scared the senate will be on their side...

I'm scared....

www.MeMeCPhoto.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Meme isn't hard to find; her laugh carries 'cause she throws her head back like a gorgeous unicorn. she's also an amazing first contact. look for the fanciest bitch having the best time.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote