View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 11:31 AM   #9 (permalink)
Luis

Exactly, fuck em! Get off our fucking lawn party pooper, spew your evil criticism somewhere else! The forums are for circlejerks and praise only, you should know that by now. I for one loved the guests points and I think Chemda was spot on as always. During her free jazz/free association social justice rants I swear I could feel the rest of the countries opinions shift just a teensy bit. If she keeps on yelling her points, preferably as long disjointed and hopefully uninterrupted rants we might actually be close to a national awakening. Keith of course shrewdly kept his distance during the discussion but you know, Keith is Keith. And we all love him for that.

If you think this type of cynical criticism is just a character flaw of a few trolls you obviously don't know what it feels like to know that your favorite show will never consider any type of criticism, whether you put effort into it or not, and just continue their descent into madness. Honestly chemda is sounding increasingly unhinged and I'm actually worried but then again who cares, Keith certainly doesn't. The only thing that seems to get him active these days is when there's a juicy piece of dissent on the forums that he can crush.

Bring on the counter attacks! My previous posts for you to peruse and dissect are on the left below my profile pic. In case you need some more material to discredit me, yes, I'm from Germany so I'm most likely a kranky scat-loving nazi. And yes, my mother is a whore and I'm definitely just a troll, so nothing I say can ever really count.