View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 11:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Mermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Luckily A Dog's Purpose is getting terrible reviews, so that's an easy one to boycott.

Did anyone vote the dog was just fine that saw the video and owned a dog?
Me. Only because I think people are exaggerating the video. The video released does not show him "pushing the dog in the water" or harming the dog in anyway. He dips the dog, the dog jumps out then it cuts to a different part where supposedly the dog jumped in itself and went under for a total of 4 seconds. Even in the second clip there are like 5 people standing there waiting to save it if something goes wrong.

NYT article says the dog loves water and is a great swimmer. And that it simply didnt like entering the pool from that angle.

I get it cause my dog is afraid of literally everything that's new to her. And some things that aren't new.

If someone took a video of me trying to wash my dog it would look like I was mistreating her too. Or watched me try to bring her with me to my best friends house. Or watched me try to get her to interact with the weenie dog at the dog park.

Meanwhile the heffa has her own room, health insurance, gets more presents than me at my family's Christmas and my undivided love.

I just don't think we can assume they were mistreating the dog because they attempted to get it to do something it didn't want to do.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote