View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 06:51 PM   #33 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I don't shut up, I grow up, and when I look at you I throw up.

I'm sorry I didn't check the Hillary box hard enough.

During the primaries, as (apparently) a registered Republican, I still didn't vote for Trump, and I announced that. Also, SNL had Trump having fun before it got so scary, just like I said Can it be so bad? I think they more than made up for that just like I was clear Trump is bad news. All my Maybe it'll be funnies was before, to me, things got so racist and rapey. The last few months? Shame on you.

Oh I can't wait till Trump takes away your right to type.

P.S. I will NOT choke on dicks, so...

Edited to P.P.S. I didn't try enough for Bernie? I didn't give a fuck at all? I didn't have an opinion on right and wrong? No, YOU choke on the dicks. YOU CHOKE ON THE DICKS!

Seriously though, if the world doesn't get so much worse, I'll be taking my apologies one at a time. I'll be starting with Danny, Libby is second, and we'll take it from there.
IMG_9297.jpg
QFT - Keith fully fighting the good fight, nope sorry still being silly. Thank fuck he married right.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote