Thread: 2561: Time Bomb
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 12:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
My Sweaty Balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
there are things that bore holes into my brain: incessant dog barking, snoring, frantically paced bass lines, and crying babies.

i had no choice in anybody's decision to bring a wet, smelly, loud thing into the world. walking into a room where i am doesn't make me part of your #squad. i understand you do what you can, but don't shrug off that you're making everybody uncomfortable all smug. have a healthy sense of shame or stop side-eyeing me when my conversation at the table/seat near your innocent angel offends your sensibilities. if i have to suffer through high pitched squeals and tantrums, you can get off my dick about saying "cock ring" or "rim job."
You should remember that its not babies that are mortgaging your future its old people like me. You're gonna need some youngsters around to pay for your old age. You should get down on your knees and thank every parent you see for the shit that they have to put up with to benefit you.

Also, kids have to learn about rim jobs at some point, so fair play. (I'm kidding, please don't teach kid's about rim jobs)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote