View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 10:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerLakes View Post
I've never really thought about this. The idea that you can just tell people to NOT bring kids to your wedding never occurred to me. I certainly never been to a wedding that banned kids. But , yeah. FUCK KIDS.

I mean
I also have never been to a wedding where people held back their drinking, groping, or cursing because of the presence of kids. There's always some single person, or older person who is appointed to keep them from burning things.
I wouldn't have thought about holding back drinking or cursing because we are much more chill about that here anyway.

Its more about the adults themselves being relaxed. If you don't bring your kid you can eat your food in peace, no baby needs to be soothed, everybody can stay and party longer and not have to go home after dinner because the kids need to be put into bed.

Just get a babysitter, its not like weddings happen all the time
(Offline)   Reply With Quote