View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 12:24 AM   #16 (permalink)
FingerLakes
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I totally had a fucking crush on Riker and Lavar Burton when I watched this as a kid.
Now, as a grown man, I would only bone Riker 10 years after the end of the show, or Picard 10 years ago.

----------------
Also
I liked Doctor Strange and also liked Logan. Alot.

I liked Doctor Strange because Cumberbatch was such a shmuck-douchebag my friend and I were rooting for Dormamu and Whathisface from Death Stranding the whole time and hoping they would kill Doc.

(Light spoilers for Logan!!!!!)

Keith, Logan wasn't "not resting" and going into fights drunk and half healed. His adamantium was poisoning him and slowly cancelling his healing factor. He was drinking for the pain but really because he's a depressed alcoholic who wants an excuse to kill die. Not that I think that'll change your mind about it.

The was White Wolverine vs Black Wolverine was super tropey and waaaay on the nose but I can't imagine a worthwhile villain getting screen time and a satisfying back story in a movie about Wolverine and his kid driving around America. I liked the focus on them. And I really enjoyed how insanely violently he murdered all those faceless goons