View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 07:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Rosa
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Congrats on the new show!! You're doin great, I give it an Eh?+ (yes, Danny has infected my brain)

Regarding "hitting the cervix"...
In my experience, Dick hitting the cervix hurts. I've had the non-pleasure under two conditions: 1) a big ol dick (which usually requires using positions that limit penetration depth) 2) trying to fuck in a state of non-arousal (back in my naive early days of sexploration, I didn't know how important my being aroused was, or even whether I was or wasn't aroused, because I didn't know that a woman's cervix recedes several inches when she's all hot and bothered to make room for the D--like an inverse boner). I think this is one of the reasons sex often hurts during the first/early sexual encounters (this and the hymen).
(Side note: the cervix is most shallow at the start of your period, ~1-2 inches deep).

Soooo... when it comes to dicks and fuckin:
1. Female-bodied folk - your arousal state matters. Get your lady boner ON before you get to bangin.
2. Male-bodied folk - longer is not always better. If you're bumpin the cervix, don't pat yourself on the back, ask if it's uncomfortable, and if it is, try a position change!
3. It's also worth keeping in mind that the highest density of pleasure receptors in female-bodied genitalia are around the entrance of the vagina. like... the clit isn't even inside the vagina! (If God was real, he was obviously a gay man. especially given where he put the male prostate). And the nerves from the clit mostly fan out into the labia, again not even inside the vagina, while *some* route back into the body, just above the vaginal canal, though not particularly deeply (best stimulated by really filling that canal, width-wise). That is all to say, thickness matters. more than length. as Mehran would say, "show me your girth-certificate honey!"

I have no time for a long skinny dick

Last edited by Rosa; 03-19-2017 at 07:25 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote