Thread: 2593: Jailbird
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 01:14 PM   #39 (permalink)
The Girl
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Pintman,

The difference would be psychological and informative. Both are reasonable.

It made a huge difference to find out the way I found out. It scared the shit outta me. Made me worried that complying might have been what got me arrested to begin with.

I don't believe I deserved to be jailed but I know I would have still gone to jail even if they told me they were arresting me.

Now I want to ask you if it made a difference to know. And if next time I can have the benefit of knowing that I am a human. And that when I'm not treated that way, maybe don't get mad at me. Get mad that they could and would do it to you too. And that you are probably just as big a criminal as I am. Do you deserve to be locked up?

I feel the same about weed. Do parents deserve to be locked up for giving their kid medicine for their seizures? Will the "shouldn't have done that" still apply?

I don't believe that tickets, even outstanding ones, should result in locking people in a cage.

Can we stop getting mad at each other for breaking laws that we don't believe in? Who is actually responsible for calling us criminals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(Offline)   Reply With Quote