Thread: 2593: Jailbird
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 12:53 PM   #81 (permalink)
KOUNTRY

Nothing is ever going to be perfect in the police system. I get Michael point and Chemda. Chemda had a shitty experience that she felt was not needed and of course it left a bad feeling towards the system as a whole. Michael doesn't need to be attacked for feeling like something should be done when people don't pay fines or make the appearances they are suppose to make. I had a shitty experience in jail my self. I was in the military got DUI was dumb something I have never done since I paid my fines and received my license in the mail from the police department. Years later I was pulled over for driving a shitty truck least that's what I believe the officer says it was cause the ball on back of truck was slightly blocking plate. He told me I was driving on a suspended license arrested me on spot towed my truck which I lost cause there was no way I could pay the charges that piled up each day for the 30 days it was required to be held. So I go to jail and then get transferred to county the next morning first night I am getting claimed by the whites or (WOODS) who are making my bed for me telling me we are in some shit with southsiders be ready at any moment. WHAT THE FUCKKKKK it was crazy. I has no idea how my license was suspended no idea when I was going to see judge no clue why I was already in COUNTY and now these fucks expect me to inherit THERE SHIT cause iu have some sexy blue eyes and white skin. I tols him I ain't got problems with anyone and leave me alone. The response was if it goes down I better get there back. Luckily I saw the judge the next morning he said I never went to classes for the DUI, I told him I didn't know I had to he said I would have got something in the mail I told him all I got was my license back but will gladly go to the the classes and I am very sorry. He let me go having to pay ANOTHER fine and I had to go back to county at like noon I thiunk. I did not get processed out till 3 am the next morning.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote