Thread: 2593: Jailbird
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 03:41 PM   #106 (permalink)
Pintman
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnesiac View Post
. . . Keith no one credited you for recognizing that Chemda's civil rights were violated by those dick cops who lied and laughed at her. . . .
What right or rights were violated? Don't just huff and puff and rant and rave self righteously, be specific. Some right in the U.S. or New York Constitutions? Some right granted by a specific law? By a specific court decision?

THEY DON'T HAVE TO SAY "YOU ARE UNDER ARREST." THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE NICE. MAYBE THEY SHOULD, BUT THEY DON'T.

I can't see a violation of any of her rights.

And stop with "the system is corrupt and unjust." Of course it is, but that doesn't justify stealing rides from those of us who pay. How are you going to change things for the better by stealing rides?

How's about I put my VIP username and password on the web for anybody to use and download shows for free? I mean, the internet should be free. The system is corrupt.

(Offline)   Reply With Quote