Thread: 2605: Zoology
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 03:29 PM   #23 (permalink)
Electric Squirrel
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
he was complicit in it. there was nothing impeding his mental or physical capacities as a Starfleet Officer. Odan may have wanted to, but Riker did not have to have sex with his colleague.

do you think Beverly knew Riker was fully present in that bed? that she shares that experience with him? think she threw her fucks up anyway 'cause she was damp in her drawers? Beverly didn't have to have sex with her colleague either especially when he was actively on a mission hosting the Trill /and/ actively her patient.
It's been atleast 5 years since I've watched TNG, so forgive me if I'm not remembering details correctly. I think Riker has been complicit in enough rapey scenarios that I'm okay with him being on the receiving end of a little karmic rape.
I never really thought about Crusher in that situation, I thought Riker was the one being raped. It seemed to me that Crusher decided to have sex with her partner in her co workers body which would make her complicit. I didn't remember that bit about Riker being fully aware and Crusher not knowing. But as I said its been many years since I've seen it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote