View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 05:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUNTRY View Post
My moms side of family has been here for very long time and had farms and where poor and had slaves. But there version of slaves where having a bunch of kids and putting them to work often instead of school. At Least on my grandmas side my grandpa says he was little and remembered using the N word but also remembered there never being black people in his town that's what they called the lazy and stupid people and in his town they where white. He saw black people for his first time in air force and immediately hated the way they where treated. He remembered working close to one and liking everything about him so much that when the weekend came around once he looked for him and asked him to hang out go watch a movie look for girls. Morgan told him he would but he had no money my gramps asked how that could be they just got paid Morgan replied oh we don't get paid but I am happy to have food floors that are not dirt and boots. My grandpa told him everyone gets paid and took him to pay roll to get his CHECK's yes checks cause the had been piling up in the hopes he was guessing that him and others like him would never go get them. After some stink eyes from payroll morgan and my gramps went out on town but not before Morgan had my gramps show him how he could send all of his money minus last check to his mom for his family. That wasn't the only story about Morgan I heard but got the impression racism wasn't around much in my family's past but extreme hatred for LAZY NESS was
ohhhhhh nooooo didn't we just celebrate you not writing unreadable text walls on the forums anymore?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote