View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 03:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mermaid

Idk

It depends on why you think beastiality is wrong. People in this thread are saying because it's torture. Keith was saying cause it leads to worse stuff like pedofilia.

If you go with the torture thing, then yes it is comparable to modern farming. That cow wasn't born on Tuesday then killed humanely on Wednesday. That cow had a lifetime of living in a overcrowded cage with its own feces. It likely has never seems a pasture. It was injected with all kinds of steroids and antibiotics that often leave it physically handicap. We can't just gloss over the fucked up life that farm animals have before they get to our plate to prove a point.

If you go with the "leads to worse things" path, then you absolutely know that this is a mental condition and I'm not okay with killing people for being disabled. Especially when they haven't hurt anyone and we are killing them preemptively cause "obviously he's gonna do it".

Also, I don't support the death penalty. I'm black. Who do you think is going to get killed by the state more? Who do you think is going to get wrongly convicted of a crime more? The people who already do. Fuck that.

Also that preemptively killing folks thing? It's already a reality for some of us. You ever read a story about a cop killing a child and the comment section is full of people saying "he was going to be a thug and a drain on our society anyway. Good job getting rid of him and saving us tax dollars" Fuck that too.

Now I feel stabby.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote