View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 10:03 PM   #43 (permalink)
My Sweaty Balls

Keith is 100% right on this one - but I get why Chemda does not understand his position.

Chemda thinks this is an issue of consent/suffering and animals don't consent to be fucked and they don't consent to be eaten.

So take a male dog, does it consent to being involved in bestiality? Absolutely.

It'll fuck your leg, it'll fuck you if you bend over and it'll fuck you remain stationary too long. If its initiating the sex then its probably consenting. Is it OK to have sex with a male dog - No. so it's not about consent (or even suffering).

(in Chemda's world fucking a happy dog would be OK but not eating an unhappy cow)

Its about our society - do we want some dog fucker walking around unpunished. The answer is no - whether this because of judeo/christian ethics, or a hangover from common law or links to paedophilia society does not want this.

Our society IS however ok with eating cows.

(Seventy years ago you could make the same argument about punishing homosexuality, so society isn't always right. But call me old fashioned, I can't abide a dog fucker)

If god didn't want us to eat cows he shouldn't have made them out of hamburger.
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at M.I.T.; good genes, very good genes, O.K., very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, O.K. …”
- Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
(Offline)   Reply With Quote