View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 03:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
memecherry
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I would like to touch on the animal eating, fucking, etc.

1 - I don't think humans should be having sex with animals. Ever, never, never.

2 - I don't think we should be taking a moral stand against it while ignoring the MAJOR effect factory farming is having on our diets & planet. Factory farming has a much larger effect on the world at large vs your neighborhood chickenfucker. Factory farming is affecting us globally in ways that cannot be reversed if we don't get our shit together soon.

If you are going to take a moral stand against animals being hurt via sex they cannot consent to, you should also be taking a moral stand against factory farming. I would guestimate around 90% of people DO NOT pay attention to where their meat comes from...

Having more people care about that would have a larger positive outcome to our world at large.

www.MeMeCPhoto.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Meme isn't hard to find; her laugh carries 'cause she throws her head back like a gorgeous unicorn. she's also an amazing first contact. look for the fanciest bitch having the best time.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote