View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 09:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
flerchin
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Not enough data points for a conclusion, but both Hennessy and Andrea are allergic to alcohol, and have real problems with getting up and out of bed. That phrase "whole conversations can happen and I remember nothing" sounds like a real symptom of sleep deprivation. Cat's problems with getting up sound slightly different.

Andrea has work until the wee hours of the morning. She needs to accept that she has a later wake time than daytime people and plan accordingly. You take a shower everyday. Sleep hygiene is just as important. Sleep 8 hours, every night.

It sounds to me that Chemda and Hennessy are close to agreement that they would benefit from going to bed earlier. So do it. This isn't as hard as going to the gym, just start winding down an hour or so before you plan to be asleep.

Keith, your wife is on a daytime schedule. You should join her because it would be more enjoyable for the both of you. You don't have to, but you both would be happier if you do it.

Cat is a planner, she should plan to go to bed on time, and stick to it. The reason she needs so many alarms is because she goes to bed too late. Midnight to 5 is not sustainable. Midnight to 6 is pushing it. Plan for 8 hours of sleep. Stick to it. Live a better life.

Yes, I am a dad, why do you ask?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote