View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 08:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
shoebootie
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
since it's super scientific, i looked up only the most reputable astrological information available from a quick google search to answer the poll question. Aries/Aries is a volatile combination; something about selfish egos and continual fights for dominance. that sounds like a lot of work and i'm already exhausted by it. no thanks. peace and love.
I'm an Aries who wouldn't mind dating someone that is similar to me and knows how to keep a cabinet shut.

On one hand, I can see on paper how two "selfish" egos could lead to a constant fight for dominance. I'm in an Aries/Taurus relationship, and don't generally believe in astrology. But as the "dominant Aries" I'm getting kind of weary of being in charge, making all the plans, being the decider all the time. Let someone else take the wheel, I am a-ok with that.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote