Thread: 2624: FREE WEED
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 11:20 PM   #25 (permalink)
Jo_Culprit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
My ex boyfreind:

"But that's not possible! Weed is always great for everyone! You dream even better! You just don't realize it because you believe all the lies " they" told you! Free your mind! I'm so high! Hahahahahahahahaha!"
I think my favorite part of this thread is your impressions of your stoner ex-boyfriend haha, I practically hear the exasperation in the text "Why did I bother with that guy!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcro21 View Post
I've read that marijuana inhibits REM sleep, which is the stage in your sleep cycle where your brain is most active and where they say you have most dreams (Marijuana, REM Sleep, and Dreams - Leaf Science). Not dreaming as vividly or at all is one of the worst side effects of weed for me, which really shows how free of side effects it is!
Ahh this article is very interesting. I've been doing some reading on this topic myself after the show and I was specifically looking for a link based on long term marijuana use to the detriment of short memory faculties which could point to shortening of attention span.
I have also read suggestions that regular marijuana users should supplement was Omega 3 DHA to counterbalance wear on their memory. In that vein of thought nootropics may help as well.

There's definately evidence with alcohol and marijuana that until you're 25 years old and your brain is fully formed your should only partake in either drug quite sparingly. So potentially the impact of excessive/abusive marijuana for several years while under 25 may have an exponentially more deleterious effect on the brain compared to someone over 25.

Last edited by Jo_Culprit; 05-07-2017 at 11:24 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote