View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 04:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Enunciated Piffle
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

One of the greatest Marvel movies - of all time. Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain America: Civil War, and Logan. These are three distinct, totally original, true to the comic book - movies.

They had to put Wolverine down. There's only one Hugh Jackman and his ass ain't getting any younger. So the immortal Wolverine got lead poisoning from his claws, killed a bunch of dudes ( in fantastically brutal R rated fashion) smoked a cigar, and died.

I'm glad Keith posted about Logan. It reminds me I need to get it on blu ray. LOVED me some Logan. My only problem was it coulda been longer. And had Wolverines brother Sabertooth.

This wasn't a shoot em up action flick. It was a complex, heavy, social commentary on... lead poisoning..? Lol. Jk. No but really. There's a reason this film has such a high rating. It's because it's fucking brilliant. Keith needs to make sure his popcorn is buttered or something because he's missing out on a great movie.

Any sane person with a year long movie pass woulda seen that movie twice, cried once, and thought about seeing it a third time.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote