View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 08:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Scorpion
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

X-friends

I married my ex's sister and I'm best friends with my ex's husband. I'm certainly friends with my wife's sister but like Chemda has said many times regarding dating Keith (not quoting) it's hard to remember dating I just feel like friends.
Furthermore we all live in the same house, and for 8 years now. I drove my ex to the hospital to have her 2nd child while her husband drove from work to the hospital and my wife watched the baby at home while the baby slept and came later.

So, to say you can't be friends with someone of the opposite sex is to say you either haven't really tried, you have mental damage, or you can't control your junk (which to me is not trying or metal damage).

Maybe you just don't trust someone else to be friends with the opposite sex. So, either you are dating people you don't/can't trust or you have trust issues.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote