View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 11:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
For the record, I don't believe it's a good state of mind. I hope I didn't come across like that.
I think she's sick. I want to know what kind of sick she is and why.
She did a bad thing. I want to know if she's a monster. I want to know if she's a sociopath, a vicious killer, and/or whatever.
I'm not saying what she did was ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't think you were saying what she did was OK

But you do generally come from a "its a good person that's just confused and had a momentarily laps of judgement"

There is a decent amount of people that are assholes, also a not insignificant number of people have mental illness quite possibly there is a huge overlap. If they show you bad behaviour I think its fair to acknowledge that and not pretend everything is rainbows and unicorns.

Doesn't mean you need to assume everybody is terrible, doesn't mean people can't change, doesn't mean you cut everybody off immediately - just be on guard a little?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote