View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 09:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
Scorpion
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
But Nazis are really bad!
I live in the country of original the Nazis and know it for sure.
And I thought being against Nazis was the most important thing for Americans.
So many American soldiers died fighting Nazis and now those guys are in love with hitler and swastikas ?
How can this be? Don't they have grandfathers or something?
Remember the US didn't want to enter the either WWI or II.
During the first two years of World War II, the United States had maintained formal neutrality as made official in the Quarantine Speech by U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1937, so America didn't enter the war until after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor in 1941. If not for the attack on Pearl Harbor it's questionable if or when the US would have done anything. America likes to paint itself the fighter of fascism but that certainly didn't motivate the country to enter the war. It was used after the fact to motivate the country to keep fighting.

Also, the KKK have been around long before WWII and are really the same as Nazi's. So it's pretty much a home grown thing here.

I think it's the KKK influence that pushed the government to consider it free speech to be a Nazi instead of making it illegal.
Why the KKK and Nazi's are not considered terrorist groups is due to people in our government who sometimes not so secretly support their agenda.

That's why we need to call out the bull shit and why making the identities of the members of the KKK and Nazi's public and pushing to have them lose their jobs is important.

Remember all the republican's pushing to declare Black Lives Matter a terrorist group? They wont say shit about the Nazi's or the KKK.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote