View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 03:27 PM   #23 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flerchin View Post
I've read the whole thing. You have not. He's wrong, and I'm not going to give a 10 page point-by-point rebuttal to him, or you.

The gist of his argument is: Google should not make an effort to hire more women, because women are different than men, who are biologically suited for this job. It's bullshit. I work with plenty of women, I'm sure you do too. The numbers are low, and our industry is not diminished in any way by trying to get more women into it. So you see, he made a cardinal sin. He was not only offensive, but he was wrong.

You're a moron. Literally arguing for a post you have not read, for a man you have not met, about a theory that is easily shown to be wrong. Sit back and think about what you have done wrong with your life.
Well clearly us females are intellectually challenged - everybody knows that, right? Right? Right?
IMG_1170.JPG
(Offline)   Reply With Quote