View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 02:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Scorpion
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
Eric,

I was sharing the experience. In it, there's disappointment. That's ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know if this makes sense, I certainly don't know this person or what they were thinking. I'm hoping there is a reason that is sensitive and meaningful even if it was the wrong decision.
I tried to put my self in this persons shoes and this dog owner guy thought maybe Hennessy's employers know him as a woman (like in the app or something) and didn't want to send a review that might get dismissed because he used inside information on what pronoun to use?... I don't have all the information but I hope it was just a bad mistake that wasn't intended to be hurtful or willfully ignorant.

Here is to Hennessy one of the funniest, and friendliest guys I know (Well sort of know, you know as I only really know him through podcasts and stuff.
I don't really know/know him but, I think I kinda know him. You know! Stop being difficult, jeez).
(Offline)   Reply With Quote