Thread: 2699: Landmark
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 07:45 PM   #22 (permalink)
astrokahn

The first time I ever heard about landmark was in a podcast where people tell horrible stories about their lives. The woman telling the story went to a landmark seminar after she got it as a gift from her sister. She went and was absolutely horrified by her experience. (Women being pushed into calling their rapists etc). She said she finally decided to leave on day three, when they had all been beaten down and humiliated so much and told that if they didn't do whatever it took to support each other (being coachable, having integrity etc) they were useless pieces of shit. She tried to leave and the group not only attempted
To block the exits but they followed her to her car and tried to stop her from driving away, climbing on the car and shit. Whuuuuuthhhaaafuxxkkkkk

When Keet said he was going to this shit I thought nooooo but I was happy they didn't manage to make a dent! If you google landmark a ton of stuff comes up about people having mental problems after bc it fucks so bad w their head.

My acupuncturist mentioned it like five fucking times during my last visit. I'm trying to find a nice "fuck no" so I can get the point across without ruining the friendly relationship we have. She can move chi like a motherfuckahhh
(Offline)   Reply With Quote