View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 02:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
thirteen
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebootie View Post
Wait a sec, you're taking these tests/evaluations and the answers go straight to her with no kind of results or follow-up? Like she administered these personality tests to you as though you're some sort of subject of an experiment she's running? That is really fucking odd. Just collecting data on you.
I was thinking about that too.

I enjoy analysis like that if there are reputable sources behind it and an evaluation at the end. I'm curious by nature. It doesn't mean I'm going to change much, unless I think it's beneficial to me and the people I care about.

But my partner mentioned to me very early on that she doesn't really believe in that stuff and doesn't care for it, so I never, ever send that type of thing to her. I keep that stuff to myself.

Communication is important though. Each person in the relationships needs to talk about this kind of stuff and tell the other person if it's not their thing, if they find it enjoyable, if they have certain expectations, etc.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote