View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 08:12 AM   #9 (permalink)
Scorpion
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
i'm a whimsical adult, but i know ghosts aren't real. all the things that are "me" are grey matter and electricity. grey matter rots and electricity changes form, but pretty sure it doesn't retain our personality or have the ability to think, contrive, or affect matter.
Did you know that a caterpillar completely liquefies before turning into a butterfly! This is a recent discovery. They used to think it just change what it had, but no it starts all the fuck over. That's pretty freaky.
Each butterfly lays eggs on a specific plant and the caterpillar will only eat that plant, how does it remember what plant that is? Butterflies themselves will eat from any plant not just the one it starts with but somehow knows which plant to lay it's eggs.
I guess in a very long winded way I'm saying there is more to it than grey matter. I'm not saying ghosts are real I'm just saying grey matter is just the result of something else that is even more powerful and meaningful. Something else that makes you you to start with, and can hold some really powerful information. Nature / Nurture theories just got bitch slapped hard!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote