View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 08:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
Sparrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
Did you know that a caterpillar completely liquefies before turning into a butterfly! This is a recent discovery. They used to think it just change what it had, but no it starts all the fuck over. That's pretty freaky.
Each butterfly lays eggs on a specific plant and the caterpillar will only eat that plant, how does it remember what plant that is? Butterflies themselves will eat from any plant not just the one it starts with but somehow knows which plant to lay it's eggs.
I guess in a very long winded way I'm saying there is more to it than grey matter. I'm not saying ghosts are real I'm just saying grey matter is just the result of something else that is even more powerful and meaningful. Something else that makes you you to start with, and can hold some really powerful information. Nature / Nurture theories just got bitch slapped hard!
somehow it knows? instinct. DNA. animal behavior is encoded, bruh. read a book.

more powerful and meaningful? bullshit. it's the gooey, reactive material we happen to have. full stop. we humans are hungry for patterns and meaning, does not necessitate they be so.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote