View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 06:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Girl
Chamsa! Chamsa!

2714: It Was Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric M View Post
Chemda if you would like to understand the fury and frustration with Clinton, you should stop comparing her to Trump at every turn. I have massive disdain for both of them. One has nothing to do with the other. One is a bumbling moron who played this idiot country for what it is. The other is completely wooden and lacks a personality of any kind and noone could possibly believe she gives any shits for them listening to her speak and whos forced terrible trickle down and deregulation on this country already.

The one thing that could be said for him is that however horrible he is, we might actually arrive at real progressive change if(and hopefully when) the pendulum swings back the other way. She would've put everyone back to sleep. We'd be stuck with more neoliberalism where theyre ok with social liberties but the economic divide and massive failures in our education and healthcare systems would continue to get worse.

You said you watched the young turks once. You should continue to. I encourage everyone to do the same. Quit making the same dumb mistakes of the democratic establishment and deflecting every single horrifying problem with Clinton to the fact that Trump is a monster.

I love you.

I understand and I do criticize her. But she was not going to empower the kkk like they are now. She was not going to take LGBT rights away like he did. She was not calling Mexicans rapists.

This is being Reiterated by me because we should all be aware that that's what happened.

I trust her more than I do him and I don't trust her that much. Those became my choices and I don't like it.

Also, what Apia said.

I love you too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(Offline)   Reply With Quote