View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 05:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I know you get to see all these films cheap as heck Keith, but you do these reviews often enough as a professional broadcaster/podcaster it may even be worth looking into getting accredited as a critic, then you could get access to see them free (and first) at preview/press screenings.

Of course it could be you feel it's not worth the trouble and you prefer to pay a little and get more choice in terms of exactly when you see any given film, but maybe it's worth considering from some angle. At the very least I'm sure it'd be hilarious to hear you talk about the behaviour/antics of the "fellow" critics you'd end up spending a little time with, the same as it's hilarious to hear your take on folks in the comedy world.

I meeeeeeean, shit, all I know is you're one of my favourite movie critics already, so why not make it official?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote