View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 11:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
Miosio

First I want to say, i loved the show and this was the first time I listed to a live show all the way threw on the app. I'm using the app more and I love it! I have now hooked my husband onto katg and we listen together a lot of the time.

I love these episodes. I'm glad Chemda is there to give Keith some perspective about these situations and doesn't just sit there and say " oh that's terrible you didn't deserve to be treated like that" she tells it how it is and can see the other side of things. It still does suck what keith is going threw and I don't mean to minimize that but the fact that chemda can call him out and doesn't have to pretend everything is one sided like a lot of people do after a break up is refreshing.

My favorite part is Chemda trying to explain how Kat felt when put into an uncomfortable situation and why she might have reacted that way even if others found it to be "silly". I honestly think Chemda should be a life coach and many listeners (including myself) would pay for the chance to have a session with Chemda and get great advise from her. I know it's a long shot since she is so busy with the show, personal life and health but its just an idea . Keep up the great work guys!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote