View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 07:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
It seems the nut jobs didn't take over your country, I hope you feel better now. Even though the country with more military power than most of Europe combined is picking a school yard fight with a maniac who is itching for a chance to use his new nuclear weapons....

Maybe Germany can be the stabilizing sane voice for world peace. God lets hope so.
I never thought they would take over; that's not very likely given how our election/government system works and all other parties said they wouldn't go into coalition with them.
But they ended up getting almost 13% and that's a fucking nightmare and they will be super annoying as an opposition party.

And the results are now most likely going to end up in a three party coalition which I can't imagine will be very effective in getting shit done. At least it will get a funky name - Jamaica coalition (based on the traditional party colors for the CDU, FDP and Green party)

But our voter-turnout increased to 76%, I'm very happy about that.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote