View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 12:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
She was probably done well before the declaration of wanting a divorce was made. The time it takes to finalize the divorce would mostly be an issue of logistics than anything else. I don't see how doing the paperwork makes it creepy.
Keith said on this very show that splitting up came up in April already so that’s a while to make up your mind on next steps.

Cat is a very clever and efficient person, as much as I feel for Keith being unhappy about how fast this happened this sounds like this was just happening anyway so why not get it over with.

Also Keith - not taking that money is very classy. I’m not sure I would have been able to do that.

Don’t marry a German fan next - apparently we are ruthless bitches. (Highfive Apia)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote