View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 04:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
amnesiac
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I LOVE Halloween. I have so much dollar store garbage decorations plus ones I've made over the years. I host a costume party every year and buy prizes for the winners of my costume contest. I give out candy if I possibly can.

I work on a reserve and the culture here is very Halloween-y. I work at the band office, which is like city hall. It's a big office building. On Halloween they bus in all the kids from the local elementary who go office-to-office trick-or-treating. We spend easily $500 on candy every year for this event. I come in early on Halloween and decorate the shit out of the office with all my tacky garbage decorations.

We also do costumes at work because there is a building-wide lunch and costume contest. The contest is between each department so there are some amazing group costumes.

I friggin love it all so much.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote