View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 10:20 AM   #15 (permalink)
shoebootie
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I still have the stress dreams about school and marching band. It always involves me forgetting things, my locker combo, my schedule, my flute. Always ends with me thinking "why am I even here?"

Home Depot: Their app is fantastic. You put in what you want in the store and it tells you the exact location to find it, because they know their workers are bullshit. After my mother-in-law's most recent escapade with having Home Depot fuck up installing new custom blinds for her, she's vowed never to go there for anything major again.

I don't update my iPhone right on time because of issues that I might not want to subscribe to... last time it had a major ios update, a year or two ago, it ended up draining my battery very quickly all the time, I would have rather not updated it at all.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote