View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 05:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
amnesiac
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I missed Myka! Nice to hear from her, hope it's not too much trouble when she has to kick her boyfriend out of her apartment.

I camp a lot and love the shit out of it. I'm not a fearful person. I live in the Rocky Mountains and my regular campsite has a bear living in the area - he comes through all the time. I'm a damn expert at the woods, but they are scary as shit! I've solo camped a few times and I barely slept through the night! Every damn squirrel sounds like a bear and every deer is ten bears. Forget about leaving the tent to pee, you'd better bring a bucket! It is NOT relaxing or introspective, it's just scary and stressful. I keep thinking "oh, I camp like every weekend I can do this by myself" and then a leaf falling on my tent gives me a heart attack.

What I'm saying is that Chemda is so cute to think she'd last a night in the woods by herself. Myka and Keith know her better than she knows herself.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote