Thread: 2742: Vice
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 07:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
astrokahn

Since it's Psychoanalyze Keet Day, I definitely hear a difference. I don't know if you'll like it so much but before you were sober, you were pretty much even Steven in terms of how you came across on the show. (Your mood, voice, cadence etc) and now it seems like I can hear your moods come through where they didn't before. Like if you're having an off day it seems a little more evident in your voice, or if you're super happy it shows through as well. I guess you're more naked now, which makes sense bc alcohol does tend to lay a big ole blanket of numb across everything all the time.

What I'm saying is that if you're gonna be naked in front of all of us all the time hurry up and get that fucken scale, cakeface.

Oh also:
I feel you on the quitting easy stuff. I've had the same experience. Two months and I've really had no issues, which was why I stopped going to AA. I couldn't at all connect with it being hard to stop drinking, I just stopped and it was fine, so anything I could say in there just made me feel like an asshole. "I'm liz and maybe I really never was an alcoholic... life's great and it has been since day one!" WHERES OUR GROUPPPPPPP?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote