View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 02:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Scorpion
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apia View Post
I would really like to know what the inner dialog of others is."
<Inner dialog>
I don't want to go to work, why can't I just be wealthy enough to do what I want or at least not have to work, god I'm fat, I've got to loose weight, I'm a piece of shit, I don't deserve to be skinny and healthy, oh I love sugar, it's so good, pasta, pasta is good, I love pasta, love, I love Ivan, he is so great, I'm so grateful to have him, he is such a good boy, I'm so glade I married Stacey if it were not for her I wouldn't have Ivan and she is such a great person, she really deserves to have a better husband and not a shit like me. Did I take my pills today, did I take my pills yesterday, what else did I forget, I'm at work now, have I forgotten something, do I owe someone something and I've forgotten, fuck I need to get back to work and stop fucking around on the KaTG forums.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote