View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 09:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
Scorpion
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I just finished listening to this episode.

I don't understand how this continues to be an issue when it's been public for so long. Every coed college and university has a horrible record for the number of rapes that happen and this has not gotten any better since I went way back in 1987. Yet here we are in 2017 and we are just starting to get some traction on this issue. I hope it gets called out more and more people have to deal with what they did to another person.

Andrea,
I'm sorry men did this to you. I don't want to sound like even one man who does this is OK, BUT clearly there are WAY too many men who are doing these horrible things to women like you. This sucks that it happened to you, it happens way often to way too many women. Remember that it was not and is not your fault. You are a person who should be respected regardless of the situation or how you got to the situation. It's horrendous and should not happen.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote