View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 03:49 PM   #21 (permalink)
Scorpion
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Holy fuck. We always knew Ray was retarded but this picture business + sleep with me or get out ... even for drunk comics... it's too much.

It's easy for me to say Keith shouldn't hang with Ray. It's his friend and football hang time but He works with Andrea and it's just the respectful/ class thing to do. Show some solidarity.

I do agree 100% with Keith and his boners though. I'm not sure anyone else in studio got what he was saying. As a non-rapey guy, when you hear about these guys doing weird shit. You think to yourself, "I can't picture myself in this scenario. There's zero appeal. How do you even get hard??? I'd be embarrassed. I'm embarrassed, as a man, for all men, just hearing this."

What a roller coaster ep. Even alluded to Brother Love perpetuating rape culture.
Well said. This is exactly the kind of conversations that need to happen in front of preteens, teens, college age kids and adult males. See how actions of men can be so fucked up. It's not about trying to have sex it's about interacting with another human and how your actions can affect them and how you need to respect and communicate with them not just push yourself on them or make demands.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote