Thread: 2744: Privilege
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 01:26 PM   #115 (permalink)
Enunciated Piffle
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
easy - didn't look at any of your links not even the link with info for people who aren't scientifically inclined
I did but not all.

I should have posted earlier but I'd like to make sure Mermaid understands something. Mermaid. I appreciate your posts. It's awesome when people are brave enough to post their stance. I only hope you are open to new info as well.

I've got a ton of reading. I don't have time for all links. I have downloaded your Food Psych podcast (Intuitive Eating, Health at every yada yada etc thingy) Cuz that's how I learn stuff - podcasts and youtube videos lol

I'm just more inclined toward time-restricted eating, (cheating with coffee) and yoga and all other things YMCA related. That's where I'm at. Ever since I quit drugs I've had horrendous food addiction. It's really hard. Personally, I had to be fat shamed to get motivated. I had always been sickly skinny and a 8 month old beer gut/ fat skinny, (because it evolved over time) was news to me.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote