View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 08:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
Enunciated Piffle
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

We understand that perverts who expose themselves to kids are wrong. That it's a crime. That the trauma you are inflicting upon another person is immeasurable. Louie is a parent. A father of two daughters. How he didn't know, or wasn't intelligent enough, or honest enough to see what he was doing - it's ridiculous.

He also made a liar out of Tig Notaro. I remember thinking, "Why is she urging Louie to talk about this..?" Then he responded. Denying it all.

I loved me some Louie CK. Liked his stand up. Really liked his tv shows. But this is so gross, so egregious, I can't imagine ever supporting anything he did again. It was interesting Chemda brought up "Well he could do comedy about this/ come clean sorta thing." But that's exactly why I'm done as a fan.

The time Louie had to 'come clean' was the last 17 years. Instead he lied, avoided dealing, hurt more women, and topped it all off with lying and making liars of others who looked the other way.

There is no difference between Harvey Weinstein and Louie CK. To think otherwise is to allow his dick jokes to confuse the fact - his dick was out.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote