Thread: 2759: For Shame
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 02:15 PM   #25 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Girl View Post
This is what BabyButt says about my pitamins:

I give you Calcium, Biotin, Omega 3s, and Vitamin c.

You have one glucosamine complex for joints.

For your thyroid and MG:
Huperzine A (Chinese herb that is said to help the patients of the rare disease of MG)
Tumeric
Oregano Oil
Cumin Seed Oil
Spirulina
RSO oil

The autoimmune disease you have does not have a cure. Only Pharmaceuticals that have terrible side effects and addictive properties.

I've had to do research based on the one in a million percentage of people that have the same condition you do and saw what worked for them.

If I were not purchasing these capsules from trusted sources in my opinion, I would be making them myself.

----

MG is myasthenia gravis
That doesn't sound like 50 pills a day.

I do fully believe all these pills come from trusted sources and I do trust it's all meant to help.

But also just from the show pic most of these look like multi-purpose pills.

The only one that I can read the label on from show pics is the 'pure thyroid support'
Which already has all of this:
IMG_0579.jpg

So now you are doubling up on vitam C & tumeric. And I'd bet a lot of these pills throw in extra vitamin C because they believe you only take a 1 or 2 supplements a day. But you take 20 and then your tummy can hurt because that can happen with too much vitamin C.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote