Thread: 2759: For Shame
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 05:55 PM   #29 (permalink)
astrokahn

When Andrea and Chemda were talking about this "I wasn't hitting on you, you're crazy, you SOMEHOW misread the signals" garbage.

One I went to Home Depot to find dirt that wasn't infested with ready-to-hatch, plant eating grubs (hint: go somewhere else) and so I asked the man working there what I should buy. He was very knowledgeable and we talked about dirt for a while. I asked him if I could have his email address for questions I might have in the future. About dirt.

Later in the week a few questions came up so I emailed him. What I got in response was a reply containing a song he included because it "made him
Think of me". SADLY, IT WAS A CREED SONG. "If I couuuulllld, then I woullllld..I'd go wherever you would gooooo..."

I emailed him back and incredibly politely let him know that he misread the situation and I'm not interested in receiving love songs from him, to which he freaked the fuck out and told me I was crazy because he ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY WAS NOT HITTING ON ME.

True story, this has happened twice, two men, two love songs. Apparently guys everywhere must be sending each other love songs as constantly as girls apparently experiment making out with eachother in college, because, ya know, I totally misread the sitch twice. My bad.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote