Thread: 2762: Dishing
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 08:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
Scorpion
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Why get married

I said no for the poll. However, in order to help the science I have to say KaTG almost caused a break up between my now wife and I.

One night on a date I was talking about KaTG and going on about how both Keith and Chemda were not into marriage. At the time they were still dating each other and talking about how they didn't feel the need to get married over few episodes, I thought it was an interesting argument. Well my now wife naturally felt that was where she wanted to be and if I was against being married then the relationship was over. After a lot of tears and conversation, obviously, we worked it out. Naturally, both Keith and Chemda broke up with each other and married the next partner. Way to hold to your word and make me look bad Keith and Chemda! It's clear now they were not so much against marriage as they both were against being married to each other. So, the show (and my insensitivity) almost caused a break up. (Really mostly the show though.)

She still hates Keith and Chemda and wont listen to the show. But, doesn't care that I do nor does she say anything about the VIP bill. But, if I want to talk about something I heard on the show I know not to mention that I heard it on KaTG.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote