Thread: 2769: Talent
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 06:03 AM   #24 (permalink)
snowflake
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
I have seen these tattoos before but this is the first time I have heard of one that includes a signature, which I think indicates that the sentiment is quite genuine.
Yes, these are real and actually pretty normal tattoos. I've had friends with them and my mom - AN ER NURSE- has one. Talking to her, it sounded like the majority of hospitals honor these based on a rubric. she made it sound like most hospitals will resucitate you but if you don't respond to mouth to mouth or basic general care, that tattoo ensures you won't be put on a machine or have those electric cardiac paddles etc.

THIS WAS IN FLORIDA. No wonder the idiots didn't know what to do. Were they even real doctors? (you guys did a show like five years ago about a 17 or 18 yo in FLA that impersonated a dr for what, a year?) DNR tats are a thing, most places they are honored when basic cpr doesn't work, don't get one if you don't mean it. AND I agree, the signature seems to indicate clear intent.

And I'm shocked Apia would think that if he got it thinking it was funny that deserves a death sentance. If he got it thinking he was funny and drs did nothing, then no the drs aren't at fault. but the day we start handing our death sentances for stupid... well we're all gonna be fucked then.

...DON'T GET SICK IN FLORIDA. fuck it just don't go all together.

on tumors/cancer: "God's got jokes."-Keith

Last edited by snowflake; 12-07-2017 at 06:06 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote