View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 01:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryNight2219 View Post
I wanted to chime in and say that I really do not like this new episode release. I try to stay up to date with all of my podcasts and especially KATG. To see multiple unplayed episodes in my feed gives me unnecessary anxiety that I have fallen behind. I've been listening for 11 years and I like waking up to a new show in my feed on weekdays so I can listen in the morning during my commute.

While I realize that the episodes are still there for my commute, I feel like I'm behind since there are multiple unplayed episodes. It's a weird psychology thing and maybe it's just me but I really enjoy the original release schedule.

Thanks,
It's irrational but that's kind of how I feel too.

I know you guys are not recording every day and I know you have very good reasons for it and usually it's no big deal.
But sometimes when current events happen it's very apparent and I think if you just dropped a stack of episodes at the same time always it would loose more of that exciting 'I get to see how Chemda and Keith feel about a certain topic and what they are up to' feeling. Which makes me less excited than finding a new episode in my feed each morning.
But as I said on twitter: your show - your rules.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote